Hiking TraIl nearby Cuatro Calas natural area, in España and Águilas population.
The largest locality in the area is Águilas
, with a population of 34,533 persons, at a distance of 5.931 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 117.402 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 890 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 481 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.173 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.382 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.099.