Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Peñalsordo y Capilla natural area, in España and Capilla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cabeza del Buey
, with a population of 5,590 persons, at a distance of 17.667 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Capilla
(192 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 95.050 kilometers.
- Min height: 313 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 576 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 459 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.778 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.513 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.786.