Hiking TraIl nearby Río Cinca (Valle de Pineta) natural area, in España and Bielsa population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 26.796 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bielsa
(462 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.252 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,132 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,153 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,569 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.833 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.544 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 91.804.