Hiking TraIl nearby Ríos Eska y Biniés natural area, in España and Urzainqui population.
The largest locality in the area is Ansó
, with a population of 519 persons, at a distance of 14.957 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Urzainqui
(111 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.736 kilometers.
- Min height: 791 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,019 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,368 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.086 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.940 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 99.107.