Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Codés natural area, in España and Azuelo population.
The largest locality in the area is Espronceda
, with a population of 160 persons, at a distance of 4.475 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Azuelo
(43 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.204 kilometers.
- Min height: 590 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,225 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 855 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.895 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.191 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 35.209.