Hiking TraIl nearby Playa de Sotavento de Jandía natural area, in España and Pájara population.
The largest locality in the area is Puerto del Rosario
, with a population of 35,667 persons, at a distance of 57.359 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pájara
(20,821 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.075 kilometers.
- Min height: 1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 212 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 102 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.171 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.605 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.913.