Hiking TraIl nearby Jandía natural area, in España and Pájara population.
The largest locality in the area is Puerto del Rosario
, with a population of 35,667 persons, at a distance of 63.846 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pájara
(20,821 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.491 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 297 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 112 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.937 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.271 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.146.