Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Fuencarral-El Pardo population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 1.935 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.324 kilometers.
- Min height: 662 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 723 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 699 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.988 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.589 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.612.