Hiking TraIl nearby Ríos Guadalhorce, Fabalas y Pereilas natural area, in España and Pizarra population.
The largest locality in the area is Alhaurín el Grande
, with a population of 23,319 persons, at a distance of 9.672 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pizarra
(7,345 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.417 kilometers.
- Min height: 40 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 54 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 47 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.548 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.390 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.184.