Hiking TraIl nearby Peña del Arcipreste de Hita natural area, in España and Guadarrama population.
The largest locality in the area is Collado-Villalba
, with a population of 55,027 persons, at a distance of 10.886 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guadarrama
(14,800 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.630 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,064 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,124 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,103 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.513 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.015 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.170.