Hiking TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Saint-Léonard population.
The largest locality in the area is Gignod
, with a population of 1,256 persons, at a distance of 15.238 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-Léonard
(387 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.222 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,251 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,469 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,702 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.229 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.004 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.141.