Hiking TraIl nearby A Marronda natural area, in España and Outeiro population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro de Rei
, with a population of 5,685 persons, at a distance of 18.827 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Outeiro
(4,601 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.157 kilometers.
- Min height: 345 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 803 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 520 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.490 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.980 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 74.318.