Hiking TraIl nearby Acantilados de la Piedra y San Adrián natural area, in España and Liédena population.
The largest locality in the area is Sangüesa
, with a population of 5,030 persons, at a distance of 7.736 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Liédena
(341 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.140 kilometers.
- Min height: 418 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 833 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 548 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.009 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.063 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.609.