Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Guils de Cerdanya population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 8.171 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guils de Cerdanya
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.446 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,910 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,304 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,013 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.837 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.164 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.972.