Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Corbera natural area, in España and Llaurí population.
The largest locality in the area is Cullera
, with a population of 24,121 persons, at a distance of 9.468 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Llaurí
(1,269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.029 kilometers.
- Min height: 158 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 463 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 311 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 36.496 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.250.