Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sarrià-Sant Gervasi population.
The largest locality in the area is Horta-Guinardó
, with a population of 169,920 persons, at a distance of 6.411 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sarrià-Sant Gervasi
(140,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.696 kilometers.
- Min height: 251 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 427 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 319 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.741 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.849 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.410.