Hiking TraIl nearby Río Cinca (Valle de Pineta) natural area, in España and Bielsa population.
The largest locality in the area is Boltaña
, with a population of 897 persons, at a distance of 26.427 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bielsa
(462 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.447 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,242 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,017 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,534 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.757 %.
- Average slope downhill: -26.885 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 49.338.