Hiking TraIl nearby Glaciares Pirenaicos - Macizo de Monte Perdido o de las Tres Sorores natural area, in España and Broto population.
The largest locality in the area is Boltaña
, with a population of 897 persons, at a distance of 25.366 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Broto
(509 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.524 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,754 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,000 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,877 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.867 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.462 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.265.