Hiking TraIl nearby Río Cinca (Valle de Pineta) natural area, in España and Bielsa population.
The largest locality in the area is Luz-Saint-Sauveur
, with a population of 1,074 persons, at a distance of 25.113 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bielsa
(462 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.751 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,254 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,986 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,502 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.356 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.844 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 51.650.