Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas natural area, in España and Segura de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 31.015 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Segura de la Sierra
(1,773 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.195 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,438 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,732 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,615 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.609 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.735 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.151.