Hiking TraIl nearby Saint-André-Avellin population.
The largest locality in the area is Clarence-Rockland
, with a population of 20,790 persons, at a distance of 45.194 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-André-Avellin
(1,868 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.415 kilometers.
- Min height: 180 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 268 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 214 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.568 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.679 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.317.