Hiking TraIl nearby Aller-Lena natural area, in España and Río Aller population.
The largest locality in the area is Pola de Laviana
, with a population of 14,210 persons, at a distance of 25.649 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Río Aller
(12,766 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.572 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,263 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,105 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,584 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.195 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.328 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.041.