Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Punta Arenas
, with a population of 117,430 persons, at a distance of 276.832 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ushuaia
(58,028 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.034 kilometers.
- Min height: 3 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 103 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 26 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.977 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.143 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.049.