Hiking TraIl nearby Massís de l`Albera natural area, in España and Espolla population.
The largest locality in the area is Garriguella
, with a population of 727 persons, at a distance of 8.059 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Espolla
(385 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.082 kilometers.
- Min height: 98 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 195 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 145 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.657 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.307 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.647.