Hiking TraIl nearby Massís de l`Albera natural area, in España and Espolla population.
The largest locality in the area is Garriguella
, with a population of 727 persons, at a distance of 9.038 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Espolla
(385 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.636 kilometers.
- Min height: 113 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 760 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 486 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.538 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.144 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 59.631.