Hiking TraIl nearby Beneïdor natural area, in España and Arinsal population.
The largest locality in the area is Andorra la Vella
, with a population of 20,430 persons, at a distance of 6.815 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Arinsal
(1,419 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.007 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,331 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,798 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,620 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 119.441 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.212 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 55.591.