Hiking TraIl nearby Vall Alta de Serradell-Serra de Sant Gervàs natural area, in España and Tremp population.
The largest locality in the area is Tremp
, with a population of 5,639 persons, at a distance of 7.129 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.268 kilometers.
- Min height: 683 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,011 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 905 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.184 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.554 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 23.981.