Hiking TraIl nearby Río Real natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 1.679 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.505 kilometers.
- Min height: 136 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 463 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 295 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.861 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.368 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.312.