Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Norte de Guadalajara natural area, in España and Tamajón population.
The largest locality in the area is Cogolludo
, with a population of 633 persons, at a distance of 10.762 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Tamajón
(216 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.217 kilometers.
- Min height: 841 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 961 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 899 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.199 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.928 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.044.