Hiking TraIl nearby Chinyero natural area, in España and Santiago del Teide population.
The largest locality in the area is Icod de los Vinos
, with a population of 24,024 persons, at a distance of 11.284 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santiago del Teide
(12,050 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.270 kilometers.
- Min height: 956 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,278 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,110 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 27.259 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.758 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 66.179.