Hiking TraIl nearby Salitral population.
The largest locality in the area is San Rafael
, with a population of 25,410 persons, at a distance of 6.748 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Salitral
(2,833 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.022 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,238 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,761 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,570 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.012 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 37.522.