Hiking TraIl nearby Segre-Isòvol natural area, in España and Guils de Cerdanya population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 3.668 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guils de Cerdanya
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.814 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,176 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,240 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,206 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.021 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.808 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.698.