Hiking TraIl nearby Cortados y cantiles de los ríos Jarama y Manzanares natural area, in España and Usera population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 3.353 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Usera
(141,189 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.784 kilometers.
- Min height: 579 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 608 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 590 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.679 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.506 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.747.