Hiking TraIl nearby Pelouses calcaires de la haute vallée de la Juine natural area, in Francia and Angerville population.
The largest locality in the area is Angerville
, with a population of 3,457 persons, at a distance of 6.130 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 31.122 kilometers.
- Min height: 125 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 144 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 137 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.833 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.744 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.369.