Hiking TraIl nearby Peavine Ridge natural area, in Estados Unidos and Pollock Pines population.
The largest locality in the area is Diamond Springs
, with a population of 11,037 persons, at a distance of 40.961 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pollock Pines
(6,871 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.347 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,053 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,443 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,381 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.935 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.009 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.599.