Hiking TraIl nearby Medellín population.
The largest locality in the area is Medellín
, with a population of 1,999,979 persons, at a distance of 5.128 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.556 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,900 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,608 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,326 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.670 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.255 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 66.805.