Hiking TraIl nearby Peña Ubiña natural area, in España and Pola de Lena population.
The largest locality in the area is Mieres
, with a population of 44,070 persons, at a distance of 20.441 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pola de Lena
(12,766 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.330 kilometers.
- Min height: 665 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,460 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,083 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.777 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.038 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 58.976.