Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Chamartín de la Rosa population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 3.675 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chamartín de la Rosa
(140,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.925 kilometers.
- Min height: 644 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 718 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 680 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.421 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.842 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.048.