Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and El Pardo population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 5.043 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Pardo
(3,656 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.766 kilometers.
- Min height: 598 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 720 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 645 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.123 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.612 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.428.