Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and El Pardo population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 5.052 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Pardo
(3,656 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.849 kilometers.
- Min height: 597 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 672 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 616 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.344 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.549 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.268.