Hiking TraIl nearby Marisma de Las Carboneras natural area, in España and Aljaraque population.
The largest locality in the area is Huelva
, with a population of 148,806 persons, at a distance of 10.684 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aljaraque
(17,960 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.762 kilometers.
- Min height: 37 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 69 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 50 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.717 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.150 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.205.