Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalmedina natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 7.451 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.870 kilometers.
- Min height: 23 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 158 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 81 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.114 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.519 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.037.