Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Pozuelo de Alarcón population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 8.165 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pozuelo de Alarcón
(82,428 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.023 kilometers.
- Min height: 677 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 744 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 710 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.150 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.403 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.355.