Hiking TraIl nearby Appenzell population.
The largest locality in the area is Appenzell
, with a population of 5,649 persons, at a distance of 5.638 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.801 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,586 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,313 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,951 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.185 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.726 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 48.897.