Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Quesada population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 9.323 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Quesada
(5,987 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.267 kilometers.
- Min height: 647 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,431 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,168 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.627 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.395 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.022.