Hiking TraIl nearby Riberes del Baix Ter natural area, in España and Cervià de Ter population.
The largest locality in the area is Celrà
, with a population of 3,372 persons, at a distance of 7.935 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cervià de Ter
(756 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.437 kilometers.
- Min height: 46 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 149 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 82 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.160 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.405 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.570.