Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and Pedrezuela population.
The largest locality in the area is El Molar
, with a population of 5,051 persons, at a distance of 4.980 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pedrezuela
(2,571 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.638 kilometers.
- Min height: 815 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 855 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 834 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.292 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.407 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.548.