Hiking TraIl nearby Marisma de Las Carboneras natural area, in España and Aljaraque population.
The largest locality in the area is Huelva
, with a population of 148,806 persons, at a distance of 5.051 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aljaraque
(17,960 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.561 kilometers.
- Min height: 3 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 30 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 15 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.827 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.837 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.977.