Hiking TraIl nearby Malpaís de la Rasca natural area, in España and Las Rosas population.
The largest locality in the area is Arona
, with a population of 78,614 persons, at a distance of 12.286 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Las Rosas
(2,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.623 kilometers.
- Min height: -1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 35 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 9 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.761 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.249 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.642.