Hiking TraIl nearby Río Algars natural area, in España and Batea population.
The largest locality in the area is Gandesa
, with a population of 2,957 persons, at a distance of 12.807 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Batea
(2,086 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.967 kilometers.
- Min height: 365 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 442 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 406 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.695 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.944 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.046.